Tuesday 1 February 2011

Twitter follows and submissions tonight!

Thank you everybody for your story submissions and promises so far! I am amazed at the support from so many strangers! I hope you enjoy the blog and in turn, that your stories can provide encouragement and support to the many women who go through labour and childbirth every day.
I know I was scared. More so with my second and reading other people's experiences provided strength and an acknowledgement that it was normal to feel apprehensive - that no matter how my actual birth and labour panned out, I was still giving birth to a special person; it would make me no less a mummy if I had to have a ceasarean or forceps to help me out; that if I needed more than gas and air, that was just fine too.
I'm looking forward to posting stories from some midwives' perspectives too and hopefully some dads!
Please feel free to comment positively on the stories, it's great to hear other's points of view and experiences.

No comments:

Post a Comment