Monday 24 January 2011

50 story marathon!

A huge thank you to everyone who has submitted their birth story already - it's been fantastic reading them all and seeing what you have all been through to hold your little ones in your arms.

You'll notice the countdown clock below - I've set a challenge! Can we get to 50 birth stories by 1st May 2011? Invite all your friends and colleagues to submit theirs too. I know when I was pregnant the first, second and third time, it was always reassuring to read other people's birth stories - the good ones make you warm and gooey inside and the more difficult lend themselves to educating us about our choices - in all, enabling us to get ourselves emotionally ready for the birth.

I hope you'll join me soon! Submit yours to:
marvellousmummies@live.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment